Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Who Doesn't Love Presents


This weekend Tyler and I registered for our wedding presents. It was a strange, new, fun and tiring day. We got to pick all these things we want but did not have to spend a penny on any of them. It was like no other experience I have ever had. It was very fun, we walked all around Macy's for a few hours, scanning, discussing, asking questions, touching things and deciding. By the end I was done, I could not handle any more decisions. Tyler was absolutely amazing, he has way more shopping stamina than I do. And he let me register for all the crazy kitchen things I want!

The next day we ventured to Target. We had a little more fun there, it was less stressful. We just scanned away, from picture frames, to blenders, to towels, to PS3. Yes we registered for a PS3, Tyler was very happy about that. It is a home entertainment system not just a game console!

The major stuff we still need to decide on is knifes (I'm thinking Wuesthof) and dishes... we need to find some that we like.

But it was a total blast planning for our future together. It was very exciting that in just a few months we are going to be starting a home together. This was a cool step in that process.

(Thank you in advance if you buy one of those things I scanned this weekend!)

1 comment: