Sunday, October 3, 2010

dresses!

So today was very excited not only did I get to show Kelley around home and church. I bought my wedding dress!

It is perfect, so beautiful and comfortable and so me! It was very fun. My to be mother in law or Jenny, cried. My to be sister in law or Chelsea, laughed and smiled and thinks it all because of her that Tyler and I are getting married :) The wonderful Colleen and Tiffany ditched the church picnic to be there and were so supportive and fun. And I dragged Kelley along all the way from school.

I could not be more excited and happy with the purchase. The dress is absolutely perfect. And the great price makes me love it even more!

Sorry no pictures for the blog, you will have to wait until May 29!

Also we retried on some bridesmaids dresses and we all still love them and the color, vibrant bright blue.

And the mothers began dress shopping for the wedding, and planning what colors will match or clash.

Such an exciting and productive day.

Only 238 days to go!

1 comment:

  1. sooo exciting!! let's be honest: it's not totally due to me that you're getting married... just like 98%.

    ReplyDelete