Tomorrow marks another beginning or more like the beginning of an end. My first last day of school (as a student). I am starting my senior year of college tomorrow. It feels weird, like I am too young or not ready. But then again I am not too young and I have to be ready because it is here. I am a senior!
i have been incredibly blessed in my life. things are changing in my life and this is my thought about it. however the one thing that has and will remain constant is my amazing husband to be.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
applications.. senior years
On Friday I turned in my application for Teach for America. I hit submitted as I gave it up to God. I completely trust Him to use me and put me where he wants me. I guess I should say use us, put us... since I am getting married on May 29, 2011, I can no longer make decisions for me they are not decisions for the both us. That excites me to no end.
Tomorrow marks another beginning or more like the beginning of an end. My first last day of school (as a student). I am starting my senior year of college tomorrow. It feels weird, like I am too young or not ready. But then again I am not too young and I have to be ready because it is here. I am a senior!
Tomorrow marks another beginning or more like the beginning of an end. My first last day of school (as a student). I am starting my senior year of college tomorrow. It feels weird, like I am too young or not ready. But then again I am not too young and I have to be ready because it is here. I am a senior!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment